Topograpic Surveying & Hydrographic Surveying
The Gulf Survey Surveying Department provides integrated Total Station and Real-time Kinematic (RTK) Global Position System (GPS) technologies with automated data collection, computer-aided surveying, and global positioning systems (GPS) capabilities for:
Gulf Survey Surveying Department (GSS) provides comprehensive precise hydrographic and land surveying services utilizing state-of-the-art electronic equipment to gather accurate spatial data and to process the information using the latest software in computer-aided drafting (CAD).
• As-Built Survey.
• Traversing & Level Loop Survey.
• Laser Scanning Survey.
• Pipe Route Demarcation Survey.
• Hiring of Surveyors & Instruments.
• Demarcation of Plots.
• Ground Detection and Utility mapping.
• Water Sampling & Testing.
• Seabed Sediment Sampling & Testing.
• Near Shore Tidal Zone Survey.
• Single and Mutli-Beam (Swath Bathymetric Survey).
• Quantity / Volumetric Survey.
• Sea Bed Imaging using Side Scan Sonar.
• Establishing Control Points.
• Low Sea Bed Profiling to Determine Subsurface Geology.
• Bathymetric Survey.
• Magnetic Anomaly Survey to Determine Metal Objects.
• Tidal Measurement.
• Current & Wave Measurements using ADCP.